Learn about Compliance
What is Compliance?
Compliance is needed in setting up appropriate policies and practices to mitigate the risk of non-compliance with the regulatory requirements. Compliance is a serious topic that when ignored has led companies being assessed with large fines and additional burdens.
- Centralized error free data & documents that is readily available
- Professional support during inspections / audits/ query resolution
- Plan new businesses strategies / business structures
What do we do?
At Oremus, we offer the following compliance services:
Corporate Secretarial Compliance – Creating, tracking and maintaining all corporate documents and entity information with a centrally managed system, enabling accurate and timely filings with regulatory agencies such as Ministry Corporate Affairs/Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India, Enforcement of Directorate (ED), Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
- Incorporation of Legal Entities (Company, LLP, Trust, Society etc.) and subsequent requirement but not limited to GST, PAN, TAN, Professional Tax, among others etc
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers & Books as per Companies Act, 2013, FEMA and RBI Regulations.
- Filing of forms/returns/documents with the MCA (ROC), RBI, DGFT and the ED etc.
- Advising and assisting on sectoral requirements w.r.t. Foreign Direct Investment; External Commercial Borrowings in Indian Companies, pledge of shares, Overseas Direct Investment and related approvals from RBI/FIPB.
- Advising on the best suitable structures and incorporation of a Private Limited Company; LLP; Society; or a Trust in India; along with related compliance requirements.
- Advising on establishment of Liaison Office/Representative Office, Branch Office and related approvals and compliances with Registrar of Companies (RoC) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Handling corporate and legal Due Diligence, Corporate Governance Audit.
- Compounding of offences by Registrar of Companies and Reserve Bank of India for non-filings or delayed filings of ROC e-forms, FC-GPRs and FC-TRS forms with the RBI and any other contraventions of FEMA laws.
- Preparation and Filing of Monthly/Quarterly/Annual GST Returns
- Preparation and Filing of Income Tax Returns for corporates and non-corporates
- Payment of TDS /GST
- Quarterly filing of E-TDS Returns
- Representation of Scrutiny cases
- Filing of Lower Deduction Certificates (TDS)
- Advance Tax workings and payments
- Registrations & filings of Trust
- Coordination and support for Income Tax Audit and GST Audits
- Support for Global Taxation and Tax planning
Labour and payroll compliances
- Obtaining and reviewing year end income tax declarations of the employees
- Reviewing and advising on employee pay structures in line with the required regulatory norms
- Registration of employees under ESI/ Provident Fund /Profession Tax
- Generation of monthly ESI, PF and PT challans
- Allotment of Provident Fund numbers and uploading of KYC details
- Generation of monthly TDS challans
- Submission of quarterly E-TDS returns
How we do?