Learn about Custom Reporting
What is Custom Reporting?
Accounting involves recording and classifying all expenses and incomes in their respective categories; reconciliations help businesses verify that every transaction is accounted. Creditors and investors make their decisions related to capital contribution and evaluate the performance, based on financial reports.
Before examining the management accounts, budgeting exercise needs to be carried out. Oremus helps in preparing the required financial control, performance ratios and financial reports based on information the bookkeepers enter into the accounting system.
Oremus prepares all specific customized reports in a format that is required by our clients. Output information can be used to control the operations.
Why Custom Reporting?
Management accounts can offer vital information related to Turnover, Margin, Costs and Cash Flow. It is the lifeblood of all well-run organizations; used to boost performance, build strategy, escalate profits, enable detailed analysis and accentuate issues. Also,
- Financial ratios and indicators help analyse the entity’s performance
- Identification of deviations, if any; and application of controls based on transaction analysis
- Helps improve cash flows and better management of finances through recommendation of appropriate actions
What do we do?
At Oremus, we offer the following services:
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Account Reconciliation & Analysis
- Budget Vs Actuals
- Variance Analysis
- Working Capital Analysis
- Translation to International Standards
How we do?