Candidate would be responsible to perform various accounting activities and ensure deliverables are met at all times in terms of timeliness and accuracy. Prepare & Review journal entries & reconciliations in accounting software. Maintain robust documentation of all processes. Coordinating with counterparties to resolve open items, accounting issues etc. Analysis & resolving various accounting issues. Prepare Dashboards, MIS Reports for internal & external reporting.
- Should possess clear understanding of accounting concepts
- Experience in preparation and review of various functions AR/AP/GL
- Preparation & Review of journal entries, bank reconciliations, balance sheet account reconciliations
- Proficiency with Statutory workings, filings & payments – TDS, GST, Advance Tax etc.
- Should possess good understanding of financial statements and relevant analysis
- Should be able to interact directly with the clients to discuss and resolve accounting matters
- Should have good communication skills and experience in client handling
- Experience with foreign clients will be added advantage
- Experience in audits will be added advantage
- Should have working knowledge on various accounting software proficiency in Basic Excel
- Should be flexible with timings during year-end close or business requirement
- Education and experience: Masters degree in Accounts with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Good Multi-tasking, Problem Solving, Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Prior experience of working in BPO is preferred.