- Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to come up with actionable, high-impact insights across product lines and functions.
- Communicating findings to stakeholders and taking initiatives for improving business performance.
- Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights.
- Using advanced analytics and metrics to improve processes and provide data-driven forecasts of potential costs, revenues, and risks of business initiatives.
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
- Education and experience: Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science), preferably with work experience of 2-4 years.
- A passion for helping organizations understand how to solve problems through analytics.
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced, technology-oriented environment.
- Prior project experience in one or more of the following areas are preferred, but not absolutely required:
- Familiarity with database technologies and tools (SQL/R/SAS/JMP etc.), data transformation and processing. Work experience with real data for customer insights, business and market analysis will be advantageous.
- Experience with a visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI, Sisense, etc.
- Sound statistical knowledge in standard techniques: Logistic Regression, Classification models, Cluster Analysis, Experimental Design, Hypothesis Testing etc.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad